Death by Whisky

From Cnews:

The RCMP in Burnaby are warning young people about binge drinking after the death of a 20-year-old man who drank a whole bottle of whisky on a bet.

Police say the man agreed to drink the 26-ounce bottle after having about 10 beer.

He passed out and friends found him dead on the floor the next morning, probably from acute alcohol poisoning.

Police say it’s not true that people always throw up when they’ve had too much to drink, and they’re urging people not give in to peer pressure or make bets about drinking alcohol.

Advertisements

~ by whisky1 on August 28, 2008.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

 
%d bloggers like this: